Monday, March 31, 2014

Another day another thoughts

Yesterday evening i've read an article about the equalization of gender.i know that there are tendencies, especially in bigger cities that the gender should not play a role at all. In many school books the main persons are gay, lesbian, transsexual, single woman with kids, but no traditional family with kids. Furthermore man are presented as weak or as a house man. Hmm, pretty hard stuff. I know that nearly 80% live in classic families and only a minority live the way school books tell us as the common way of living.

I never liked these people, this gender philosophy of equalization. I actually think that it is really important to be the way how somebody feels as a man or woman. I admire women who are looking really female. Women, who dress like a man, ok, i don't think i appreciate this.

There is a study about women, who go the way through transition that in the very first years they dress very female. Yes because, this is my pint of view they are happy to be finally female and want to live this way.

It is the same with me. I love to dress me like a woman, i enjoy it, this is the way i like it.

This evening i saw a woman, she was so pretty. She wore a white pattern rock, a black nylons, a blue jacket. She just looked female. I really like it. And i want to look like her. This is really something i realized the last weeks. I look at women in a different way. I watch how they are dressed, how they behave. Then if i like it i just try to add it in my own way of life. This sounds really silly. Do you have the same experience? How do you think and feel about it?

No comments:

Post a Comment