Saturday, March 22, 2014

my first post

Hello everybody,



first of all i want to introduce myself. I am Simone, 45 and live in Europe. If you meet me as a man you think he is a nice guy, has success in job, his own company and he is just a man. But this is not the whole truth. I think or feel that it is very likely am transsexual.

In this blog i want to share my experience, my life, my dreams, my fears and which way i would go. I really appreciate any comments, any support, critic or anything else you want to tell me.

But first of all a pic i did yesterday evening:


I really like this pic, it is a bit funny. Do you like this pic? What do you think?

and another pic of me with a another wig:




I want to thank Jack and Heather for their support, they encourage me to accept my feelings and gave a lot of really good hints and shared a lot of information.

I will post more tomorrow.

Have a great day
Simone

No comments:

Post a Comment